There are 28 achievements (20 in the Browser version) in BrowserQuest, which are unlocked after performing a related action.
A True WarriorEdit
- Can be found easily through chests, natural spawns, or killing enemies.
Into the WildEdit
- deez nuts lolololo
- Simply exit the starting village. Be cautious of enemies that spawn in the wild.
- Rats are most commonly found within the village starting point or in some dungeons.
- Talk to any NPC within the game. There are numerous in the starting village. NPC's will change your mouse cursor to a question mark when you hover over them. If you happen to find a special NPC, you will get the Rickrolled achievement (check Rickrolled for more).
- Similar to the "True Warrior" achievement, can be found in chests, natural spawns, or from enemies.
- There are many caves scattered throughout the wilderness. Be warned of enemies that dwell within.
At World´s EndEdit
- Head south until you reach the beach and walk along the coast.
- Get an aggressive enemy to attack you by walking by it, then run away. This is easiest with slower enemies, such as ogres. The best way to escape is going through a doorway or cave entrance.
- The skeletal graveyard is located in the northwestern portion of the map and contains spawns for armour or weapons.
- Skeletons are located commonly in mid-ranged wilderness and the skeletal graveyard. North of village.
- Get an item you didn't fight for. In other words, when someone else kills a monster, take the item that drops before they can, and you'll get the achievement.
No Man's LandEdit
- The desert is right after the forest in mid-ranged wilderness, directly before the volcanic region.
- Though this should come easily throughout the course of the game, once completed if this has been unachieved simply go farm kill weak enemies such as rats or crabs.
- If this achievement is not achieved naturally, just go next to aggresive enemies and do not attack. Do not worry about dying, for you spawn with all equipment intact at the nearest region.
- Follow the same strategy as the "Still Alive" achievement above, but use weaker enemies so as to not die. Then simply wait.
- The volcanic mountains are located in deep wilderness, as far north of the village as possible.
- The final boss is a large skeleton located in a cave in the volcanic region. Although not extraordinarily tough, ganging up will make the boss quite easy. A chest appears with either golden armour or sword after it's death. Make sure to use the health and Firefox potions!
- This costume is temporarily attained through consuming orange potions (the red potions supply health). It lasts approximately 10 seconds: health points are not taken away in the course of its effect. They are located in numerous places, including a house in the starting village, but tend to be taken quickly by other players. These are very useful if in need of aid to beat the final boss.
- Stationed east-southeast, a pair of portals [(primary) blue and (secondary) orange] would be found. On the ledge which you appear from, assuming that you went throught first teleporter, the cake is a lie (**NOTE: it does respawn after a while). Eat this to earn the achievement.
- To find Rick Astley and complete this achievement, head northeast of the village and find three giants and four posts outside of a cave. Enter the cave and go through the doors in this order:
- Top right
- Top right
- Bottom left (The same one you came out of)
Once you find the NPC, talk to him to receive the achievement.
- Join a PvP battle
- Its Easy just go to the house on the bottom left
- Kill 10 other players
- Win 10 PvP battles
A Rare MetalEdit
- Pick up a platinum armor and sword
- Become a level 5 player
- Become a level 10 player
- Become a level 15 player
- Become a level 20 player